Do any of these ring a bell?
- Old systems you no longer understand?
- Corporate systems that just don’t work together?
- Unhappy users unwilling to use your systems?
- Games that seem dull and boring?
- Technology that you just can’t get your head around?
Are all your approaches failing to resolve them?
My name is Ben Wise, and I’m a software development fixer. A software hacker, of sorts (the good kind, mind you), and I’m a specialist in resolving difficult application, enterprise integration and game design problems. My approach is to work with you, to understand the behaviour of your audience, rethink the challenges blocking you, and help you be a little creative in the solutions to move you forward.
I have 16 years experience solving the software design problems of a number of large Australian companies as a solution architect and software developer and have always put my little spin on the most difficult challenges.